- Cincinnati (Madeira)
- (513) 923-0921
- The Art of Freedom ~ Extraordinary Ease for Musicians: ArtofFreedom.me
- Blog for musicians: http://www.artoffreedom.me/blog/
The Alexander Technique is AMAZING!!
Are you a musician? I am a professional violinist offering special programs designed for musicians through The Art of Freedom, and private lessons through Balance & Harmony Alexander Technique. Experiencing the Technique has changed my life in so many wonderful and unexpected ways! As a certified teacher of the Technique, I help musicians overcome pain, tension, anxiety, and other issues that interfere with optimal performance and happiness. After my very first lesson, I felt wonderfully free and relaxed, and my neck pain was eliminated after only a few more lessons. I learned how to move effortlessly, feel more confident in every aspect of my life, and integrate my thinking with my body for optimal performance. I can handle stressful situations and take on challenges with much more ease and less reactivity, aware of my freedom of choice in every moment. I would love to help you discover how you can benefit from this work!
- Faculty Member, teaching The Alexander Technique at the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music and Xavier University
- Facilitator at The Art of Freedom, LLC ~ Extraordinary Ease for Musicians
- Owner/Teacher at Balance & Harmony Alexander Technique, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Founder/Coordinator of The Alexander Technique Study Group of Cincinnati, an organization dedicated to the continuing education of Alexander Technique teachers, and The Alexander Technique Guild of Ohio.
- Certified teaching member of the American Society for the Alexander Technique (AmSAT)
- Research investigator at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center in 2009-2010, for a pilot study teaching the Alexander Technique to surgeons performing laparoscopic skills. Co-author of a scientific paper on this research, which was presented at two major medical conferences in the US, won second prize for clinical research paper submissions from the American Academy of Pediatrics in 2010, and was published in the Journal of Urology in October 2011.
- Professional performing artist: classical violinist, and baroque violinist of Adastra, a Period Instrument Duo (www.AdastraDuo.org)
About Jennifer’s work:
THE ART OF FREEDOM ~ FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE AND JOY!
Are you a musician? Do you wish you could overcome persistent tension, pain, fear, and anxiety? Would you like to feel free to enjoy artistic excellence with consistent confidence, and live a peaceful, fulfilling life NOW?
I believe in All-Possibility. My job is to help you realize your essential freedom to master mind, body, and soul, so you can make the best use of it through your artistry, for yourself and for the world.