- Cincinnati (Blue Ash)
- (513) 373-7396
Having personally benefited from The Alexander Technique as a means to solve chronic back pain, I was able to fulfill a long-held ambition to train as a teacher when I moved to Cincinnati in 2005. I have been teaching since my certification in 2008 and find it to be deeply gratifying. My students find lessons to be beneficial in addressing a variety of issues:
- Reducing and alleviating work or performance related achiness, including back, neck, shoulder and wrist pain.
- Adapting to physical changes during pregnancy, post-surgery or aging.
- Reducing and preventing athletic injury and soreness including hip, knee and ankle issues.
- Managing daily challenges that often cause stress or fatigue.
- Increasing energy, alertness, and equanimity.
I continue to pursue my professional development by participating in workshops with veteran teachers and weekly practices with colleagues. I am a member of the American Society for The Alexander Technique (AmSAT) and have served on the AmSAT Journal editorial team. I also enjoy reading and writing about the technique, you may read some of my reviews to select Alexander Technique books on my goodreads page.